Friday, September 17, 2010

Home again

We were gone for nearly two weeks to Fort Wayne, Saint Louis, back to IN, and drive home. I have lots post about our trip. We had a great time and didn't rest much on our vacation, but we saw lots of family and friends-some of whom I hadn't seen since our wedding in 2001. We were also able to spend time with my sister before she goes to South Korea for a year. We were able to shop at a used bookstore and go to the zoo in Fort Wayne too.
Today I tried to unpack and do a little laundry. I was able to do laundry at my mom's so I didn't have much to do when I got back besides Ram's laundry that he made after he came back last Saturday night.
Tomorrow I am going to a Carole Joy Seid seminar. I enjoyed her seminar last May so I'm looking forward to it. Plus I get to have lots of time to myself in the car to listen to my music and think without 3 little Lambs.
Next week we hope to begin homeschool after summer break, Ram has a conference to go to, I hope to begin potty training Lamb 3, and there is a lot to catch up on here after being gone two weeks. In there some time I hope to post about our trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home ... anxious to hear about all your adventures.
Suzanne L