Friday, January 25, 2013

A few stories from this week to share

I am mainly posting this for my parents, but also want to record it for myself. Feel free to skip this post if you aren't interested.

Lamb 2 didn't make as much progress at reading and writing as I would have liked him to by this point. So I decided to back up and review all his letter sounds and writing all his letters. We are also working through him reading the BOB books. The other night Lamb 2 was struggling with a few of the words in the BOB books. While I was encouraging him to sound them out, Lamb 3 came over and read the sentence that Lamb 2 was having trouble with perfectly. I am predicting that Lamb 2 will have the most difficult time of all 3 Lambs of learning how to read.

When we left speech therapy this week, I asked Lamb 2 to politely say goodbye or thank you to his teacher before we left. He did exactly what I asked, he said goodbye in Latin! I had a little explaining to his teacher of how he knew vale!

No comments: