Sunday, June 1, 2014

Cherish the Ladies on PBS

Joanie Madden and Ewe

In Oct. 2012 Ram and I went to a Cherish the Ladies concert in Twin Falls, ID. At the concert they said they were working out details to have a concert on PBS hopefully in March of 2013.

We purchased an antenna so we could have TV after Christmas in 2012 for two reasons.
1. I wanted to watch Downton Abbey.
2. I wanted to watch Cherish the Ladies when it was broadcast on PBS.

As far as I could tell, it did not work out to be broadcast in March 2013 in ID. This Friday our PBS station is broadcasting Cherish the Ladies. I had planned to attend scrapbooking so I'm hoping all the ladies want to watch Cherish the Ladies with me while we scrapbook. It has been a long year to wait to watch this!

Check your local PBS station schedule to see if Cherish the Ladies will be broadcast in your area soon.

No comments: