Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Can you tell what Lamb 3 has been doing in his recent math lessons?

Yesterday was a very busy day with piano lessons and the first day of track practice. The Lambs fell into bed physically tired after practice. I was tired too as I exercised during the whole practice. A few minutes after prayers, Lamb 3 came to see me in tears.

Lamb 3: "Mama, why do I have to be the only one in our family with a birthday on an even numbered day?"
(I needed to do some fast thinking to answer that!)
Ewe: "Oh, that makes you special! You may be the only one that lives at our house, but both of your Grandpas and Aunt Hannah all have birthdays on even days too."

Another crisis was solved in our house and everyone could go to sleep.

*I'm thankful Lamb 3's birthday is on an even day and not on April 1!

1 comment:

Kristen @ Joyfully Thriving said...

Way to solve that crisis, Mama! The things that concern little ones...