Saturday, May 12, 2012

My perfect man

I found this list on the internet and since I disagreed with much of it I thought I would share it with you.
Here's a full list of qualities the perfect man apparently possesses:

  1. 6 feet tall-yes
  2. Toned and athletic-who cares?
  3. Brown eyes-does it really matter?
  4. Short dark hair-I agree with short, Ram doesn't have dark
  5. Smart dress sense-really? Can't the wife try to help him?
  6. Beer drinker-yes, would he really be Lutheran if he didn't? I don't like beer but I don't have anything against drinking it.
  7. Non-smoker-yes
  8. Wears smart jeans, shirt and a V-neck jumper-I don't even know what a v-neck jumper is!
  9. Gets ready in 17 minutes-where did 17 minutes come from?
  10. Stylish-wasn't this covered in #5?
  11. Wants a family-yes
  12. Earns £48,000 ($77,000) a year-well if they don't then the wife better be frugal. Where does $77,000 come from?
  13. Loves shopping-this is an odd trait to find in a man. I hate shopping so why would I want my man to like it?
  14. Eats meat-yes
  15. Clean shaven-yes
  16. Smooth chest-no
  17. Watches soaps-only if Downton Abbey counts, otherwise no. I can't stand soaps.
  18. Enjoys watching football-who cares if he likes football? I only like the marching band.
  19. Drives an Audi-no, I can think of much better cars for him to drive.
  20. Educated to degree level-yes
  21. Earns more than his other half-his other half should be a SAHM if possible
  22. Jokes around and has a laugh-yes
  23. Sensitive when his wife/girlfriend is upset-yes
  24. Says 'I love you' only when he means it-I don't quite understand this, why would you be involved with a man that didn't?
  25. Admits it when he looks at other women-yes
  26. Has a driver's license-really? What age women did they poll for this?
  27. Can swim-who cares if they can swim?
  28. Can ride a bike-again, what age women did they poll for this?
  29. Can change a tire-yes, by high school both boys and girls should know how to do this although I admit it has been a long time since I practiced changing one and I never needed to change one by myself
  30. Calls mom regularly-yes

No comments: