Monday, April 6, 2015

Lamb 2 and Lamb 3 photos

I'm attempting to get caught up on posting photos. These photos are from February. I decided to start here, but eventually I have photos from before February to post too.

This is the best photo that I have of Lamb 2's chipped front tooth. You can also see why he was more worried about his nose than his tooth.

This photo shows Lamb 3's first lost tooth and also two of his new favorite toys, Teenymates. He was thrilled that his Easter basket had one Colts Teenymates.

Sorry for the picture quality. This photo shows a craft that Lamb 2 made in Sunday School. I think the teacher wrote the last line because they ran out of time, but I was so impressed with Lamb 2's handwriting on the first two lines. It was written with a pen and without a line to guide him. No, it's not perfect, but this was huge progress compared to handwriting in Sunday School last year. Since I homeschool, I look for examples of good work when I am not his teacher. Lamb 2 is making steady progress!

No comments: