Friday, March 21, 2014

First Day of Spring


 After 2 weeks of many doctor visits, constant prayer, shots twice a day, and unanswered questions we received an answer to our prayers last night. Another one of our children joined his/her 8 siblings to be held by Jesus. His/her siblings are ages 8 months-9 years. 




We spent some time yesterday afternoon looking at the flowers around our yard on the first day of spring. We marveled at God's work on those bulbs and plants we planted last fall and how they are blooming beautifully now. We can see Easter Sunday on the calendar in a few weeks. We can see that in a little while we will join the angels and  archangels and all the company of heaven to evermore sing praises to God.


We praise God that our baby had 6 weeks and 6 days to hear the Word of God and receive the Lord's body and blood often. We thank God that our baby is alive in Christ forever!

Guide us waking, O Lord, and guard us sleeping that awake we may watch with Christ and asleep we may rest in peace.
(LSB Compline Service)

7 comments:

Melrose said...

Oh Ewe ((())). Dear sister, I am so very sorry and was praying so fervently for your baby. I rejoice with you in your child's new life in Christ while mourning with you at your earthly loss. I'm so sorry dear friend.

Kristen said...

Oh my. I am so sorry, Ewe! I am praying with you in this time when words don't seem to be adequate.

Jody said...

I'm so very sorry.

Karen said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Praise God that your child heard the Word and is with Christ. Praying for comfort for all of your family.

Dakotapam said...

I am so sorry. I am sure your heart is breaking. Prayers for peace and comfort ascend.

Anonymous said...

Praying Rachel about your decisions that need to be made. The Lord be with you.
Suzanne
Looper

Katie said...

xo