Saturday, July 20, 2013

Wow!

Ram and I got our hymnals out and tuned in to the live stream of the Synodical Convention opening service tonight. The Lambs were pretty good about coming into the room and participating in the service (Lamb 3 enjoyed singing This is the Feast) or playing in the other room.
Thank you to Rev. Weeden and the others for all their hard work planning this beautiful service. Thank you to all the musicians that practiced for this service. Thank you to the tech geeks that live streamed it for us out in ID and others that are far away from St. Louis.
Thank you to Rev. Harrison for a wonderful sermon. The phrase, "You're all wet!" will never be the same for me again. I am so thankful that I am all wet after my baptism 39 years ago.
The convention looks to be off to an excellent start. I am jealous of the delegates that got to be at the service tonight. We will continue to keep them in our prayers that they have a successful convention.
I look forward to going to St. Louis next week after the Synodical Convention delegates go home for the He Remembers the Barren Retreat.

No comments: