Sunday, November 2, 2014

Ewe's early birthday presents

Last night when I got home from the church bazaar I looked at my house that was in desperate need of attention after getting ready for Halloween and the bazaar last week. I turned the heat on for the first time this year. I ignored the dishes and laundry and straightening up that needed to be done. Instead I curled up under my new Pooh quilt made by the church ladies that Ram purchased as a gift for me, drank hot tea, and read Katie's new book. Do you have Katie's new book yet? It was quite an enjoyable evening (and so far a great book!) and now I'm recharged to tackle the housework today.


1 comment:

Kristen @ Joyfully Thriving said...

Sometimes chores do need to be ignored! Good for you. I hope you enjoyed the cozy time spent reading!