Monday, November 3, 2014

Oh give thanks to the Lord!

So much has happened the past few weeks I'm not sure I'll ever get caught up on blogging. I have many pictures of recent events. So many good things happening for the Lambs, our church, and our family. Some days I want to tell everyone I know about the miracles God has worked for us in Idaho over the past few years. These miracles were done by the Lord and they are marvelous in our eyes. Yesterday Psalm 118 was one of my Bible readings. I thought I would begin by posting some selected verses from Psalm 118.


Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
for his steadfast love endures forever!
Let those who fear the Lord say,
“His steadfast love endures forever.”
 It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in man.
  The Lord is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.
 I shall not die, but I shall live,
and recount the deeds of the Lord.
 Open to me the gates of righteousness,
that I may enter through them
and give thanks to the Lord.
 This is the gate of the Lord;
the righteous shall enter through it.
 I thank you that you have answered me
and have become my salvation.
 The stone that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone.
 This is the Lord's doing;
it is marvelous in our eyes.
 This is the day that the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
 Save us, we pray, O Lord!
Lord, we pray, give us success!
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!
We bless you from the house of the Lord.
 The Lord is God,
and he has made his light to shine upon us.
 You are my God, and I will give thanks to you;
you are my God; I will extol you.
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
for his steadfast love endures forever!


No comments: