Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Frustrated

I spent the entire day working with the BMV trying to get an IN driver's license without success. This would be humorous if it wasn't true. It is a vicious cycle, I need an IN license in order to report that I had insurance for an accident that happened in 2002, but I can't get an IN license without clearing up that 2002 accident. I can't register to vote without an IN driver's license or IN identification. We had our house closing so I can't claim ID residency. None of my problems had anything to do with being hit by the sheriff last month, but I suspect when that is processed through the system that will also be a problem.

Ram also had difficulty getting an IN driver's license but his problem should be solved in a few days and was no where near as complicated as my difficulty. It may be a blessing that we don't have to choose which presidential candidate to vote for this year, but this is not the way that we would have chosen.

Tomorrow is a new day and we will try to work with the voter's registration to see what we can do before the deadline next Tuesday. And our insurance agent is trying to clear up the 2002 accident for me and currently I just need to wait a few business days to see if he was successful or what I can do if he was not successful.

No laundry, dishes, unpacking, or other important tasks happened today while both Ram and I worked to try to solve my problem. Sigh. Please join us in prayers that this can be solved for both of us before we have been residents of IN for 60 days and we have even bigger problems.

No comments: