Saturday, December 27, 2008

Chicken liver spread

I'm still new at blogging, so I hope this link works! (Click on the title of this post!)

A few years ago we discovered this recipe from Rachael Ray. We all love it. We build it this way Keebler Club cracker, then chicken liver spread, then Dijon mustard, then bread and butter pickle. I never thought I would say that I love liver!

Ram made it today and it was delicious. Lamb #1 hasn't been feeling well and he didn't eat his. Lamb #2 copied Lamb #1 and didn't eat his either. There is plenty left over and hopefully they feel better and eat it tomorrow. We only make it once a year! If they don't then there will be more for Ram and Ewe! Last year Lamb #1 and #2 ate so much of it that they felt sick. I didn't think Lamb #3 was quite old enough for it so he'll have to wait until next Christmas.

I haven't been able to figure out how to make links to websites not doing it with the title of the post. Any of you with blogging experience are welcome to comment and help me! Otherwise I'll be looking at the Blogger help page for quite awhile and experimenting with this through trial and error. With 3 little Lambs, I don't really have time for that, so PLEASE help me!

No comments: