Saturday, June 27, 2015

What happened Mama?

When we were getting ready to leave the hotel in Fargo I was in a hurry to load the car and get on the road. We were only going to have one day with our former members in MN so I wanted to make the most of it. While I was loading the car Lamb 2 asked, "Mama, what happened to the front of the car?" I panicked, thinking someone had hit our car in the parking lot the night before. I was relieved to check out the front of the car and see this:
Don't worry, Lambs, those are BUGS on the license plate and windshield and hood of our minivan. I know you don't see a car like this in ID, but that is what happens when you drive through the Midwest. We had our minivan serviced when we got home and they gave us a free car wash. Now the minivan looks normal to you again.

No comments: