Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Belated Happy Anniversary!

Due to technical problems I was not able to blog these pictures until today. My parents just celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary. These are a few of the slides I brought home from their house. I still have over 700 slides to make digital, but I did complete most of their wedding photos. I am working on their honeymoon photos now. I hope to edit some of these photos more.
Their reception was held in the gym at the church. I don't think anyone had done that before. My parents just wanted some sandwiches and cake served before they left for their honeymoon. I would have done the same thing except our church school had too many steps without an elevator. 

Grandma Frieda and Mom

Outside of the church, time for the honeymoon!


No comments: