Sunday, October 13, 2013

This always happens to me...

A few months ago I purchased a copy of Peter Pan in the dollar section at Target. It was actually $3, but I thought for a paperback, unabridged, printed in the USA that was an ok price. I just bought Peter Pan and didn't even bother to look at the rest of the selection of books. It's rare for me to buy new books and even more rare to buy anything in the dollar section of Target that is more than $1.
Tonight Ram pulled the book off the shelf and we noticed that it was printed in Fort Wayne, IN, USA. I also like the illustrations and there was a short author biography in the beginning of the book. Ram said, "We should look if they have more classics that we would like to buy."
So their website is all Disney books and it looks like they were bought out by another company. This was months ago, I'm sure Target is no longer selling them. Big sigh from Ewe now. At least we got one!

No comments: