Saturday, June 6, 2009

Did you know...

bullfrog tadpoles take up to two years to change into frogs? Other tadpoles take between 2 weeks and 2 years to change into frogs.

Lamb 1 has been asking lots of questions about animals. For his birthday and for Lamb 2 and 3's birthday, they received lots of books about animals from Ram's mom. I am learning a lot reading these "easy readers". I am always amazed at God's creation and what he created. I thought all tadpoles took about 2 weeks to change into frogs. I thought this after watching the tadpoles in the preschool classroom at the school I taught at. I'm amazed they can survive predators over 2 years.

Last night we read a book about nocturnal animals and Lamb 1 asked a lot of good questions. He was fascinated with the owl pellets (aren't all boys?). Thankfully I could answer all his questions last night. With my sore foot, I'm not really up to helping him research.

No comments: