- Mashed Yams (Everyday Paleo) with apples with no nuts for Lamb 3-very good and a nice change from the sweet potato recipe we usually have
- We were going to have Pear Salad (Everyday Paleo) but the pears weren't ripe in time and then when they were the lettuce was bad. Next time buy the pears earlier and let them get ripe!
- Creamed Spinach (Paleo Comfort Foods)
- Ram's Mom's Pies: Pumpkin (Everyday Paleo) with Crust from (Against All Grain)
- and Pecan (Gather)
- Coconut Milk Whipped Cream and Vanilla Coconut Bliss (Ice cream)
Desserts and Snacks we ate over the holidays:
- Deviled Eggs
- Coconut Fudge (Make it Paleo) Ok but not favorite
- Gingerbread (Paleo Indulgences) Made as mini muffin size with frosting
- Paleo Pecan Squares- Very good but a lot of work
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars- Everyone requested I make this again and often. It does take coconut butter. Be careful to not overbake.
Next year Make #1, #5 (Plan enough time to make this recipe), and #6