Friday, September 28, 2012

20 years

In 1992 a gallon of gas was $1.05. The Mall of America was built in MN. Ewe graduated from high school.

I am not attending my high school reunion this weekend, but I did find it interesting to look online at my classmates that responded, of where they ended up twenty years later. I did go to my 5 year high school reunion and was shocked that so many of my classmates were parenting toddlers at that time. I know they just give a few sentences describing their lives now, but it is good to see so many of them married and with children. I have not kept in contact with any of my classmates, most of my high school friends were either a few years ahead or behind me in school, not the ones that graduated with me.

It is amazing to me what has happened to me the last 20 years. I'm sure each classmate has a lot that happened to them too. Wow, where did those 20 years go though? Add the thought that in just 10 more years Lamb 1 will be graduating from high school. Yikes!

No comments: