Monday, March 16, 2015

Pi Day part 2

Lamb 3 is still sick. I took him to the Dr. this morning. Nothing they can do for him, just home remedies. They said if it is the flu that is going around the schools now, I should expect 10 days before back to normal! I'm taking it one day at a time...

For supper on pi day we made a few pies.
quiche-store bought gluten free crust but homemade
Lamb 1 refused to eat quiche and Lamb 3 felt too bad to eat.
This is my apple pi plate.

there was a little too much filling so Lamb 2 was thrilled to get his own mini quiche

Blackberry pie-again with store bought gluten free crust, but homemade with blackberries that Ewe picked last summer
This is my pi plate.

The pin that Lamb 3 wore since he didn't have a t-shirt. We also received a pin last year, but I have no idea where it is. I think Ram's mom received the pins free with her purchase of t-shirts. Lamb 3 was feeling too bad for a photo.

No comments: