Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Birthday, Lamb 2!

Lamb 2,

I remember well when you were born the nurses that had to work Memorial Day weekend loved holding you and spoiling you in the nursery. This year your birthday is on Memorial Day. I'm sorry that you thought that meant our pool was opening today. Our neighborhood decided to open the pool one week later and then stay open one week after Labor Day. You will be glad after Labor Day even though you had to wait now.

I am so glad your birthday is finally here. Now I can say that my boys are 7, 9, 11 instead of saying almost 9 when people ask me how old you are. I know it is difficult to be the last boy's birthday and that even Papa's birthday is before yours. You weren't very patient, but we made it to today.

We are so proud of the progress you made at age 8 in vision therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. Nine is going to be great for you as you are starting to take off in your reading! We love you.

Mama and Papa

No comments: