Saturday, February 20, 2016

Not a teenager yet...

Lamb 1 will be 12 in two weeks. He made the menu for the meals on his birthday. I love that I tell him to make a menu and I don't have to help him make it. This is the menu he brought to me:

Breakfast: Double or triple batch of French toast.
Lunch: Triple batch tuna pasta salad
Snack: 3 Chicago Mix popcorn (Costco size)
Supper: Triple batch of Mexican Skillet
Dessert: Use the biggest cake pan you have-vanilla cake with blue icing
Treats for church: Triple batch of vanilla cupcakes, triple batch of homemade donuts, and triple batch of cinnamon chip cookies.

Obviously he is not going to get a triple batch of all of this, although I wouldn't have to cook for awhile, well not for a few days...

1 comment:

Jody said...

That's too funny. I think that menu might have you in the kitchen for quite some time!

Our oldest will be turning 12 this year, too. Where has the time gone?

By the way, my 11yo also likes to help plan the menus.