I type up our expenses/deductions for taxes and I am finally finished with that part. Moving and 4 churches for paychecks made this year's taxes take a little longer. Next I need to fill out the checklist from our tax lady using the info I typed up. I am hoping to finish that tomorrow and get it in the mail to our tax lady on Monday. Sometimes I think I put so much time into taxes that I should just do them myself. Then I think of how much I would like to be backed up by a tax person if we were ever audited and I am glad that we have a good tax lady. Plus she knows the taxes for ministers and I'm sure she gets us more deductions than we would get if we did them ourselves. Since I have been busy with taxes lately I haven't blogged these things. Hopefully I'll get to blog some of this next week.
1. Lamb 3 took snacks to school during "H" week at preschool.
2. What we did for Valentine's Day as a family.
3. My annual report of what taxes showed we did as a family in 2011.
4. We went to the World Center for Birds of Prey for a family field trip.
5. Photos of the Lambs with their Legos.
6. More about our new house-house closing is set for Feb. 27!
7. More about Rev. Harrison's speaking at the Congressional hearing.
8. About an article I read about children being born out of wedlock.
9. Our church preschool is having a fundraiser next week-what I plan to take for the auction.
10. My sister made Valentines for the Lambs and Lamb 3's preschool class.
11. My comment that made my mother-in-law laugh and say that I've adjusted to city life.
Well, that list is a start, I'm sure there is more that I could blog about. I am hoping that taxes are easier next year with just one church and the new health insurance that we have.