Monday, December 30, 2013

The fourth day of Christmas

Stockings today- Ram: a tote bag that says, 'I like big books and I can not lie'.
Lamb 1: snowglobe that you can insert a photo, he is excited to change it with each season.
Lamb 2: footie pajamas like Lamb 3 received earlier
Lamb 3: Pez for his Pez dispenser (he really wanted this-and then he ate all six packages in one day!)

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four calling birds.

Fourth Day of Christmas Treat: Paleo Chicken pot pie



Today Ram ran some errands, we all did some housework, and we prepared for celebrating Christmas with Ram's parents. I do like having a clean house without messes everywhere! I am already a day behind posting about the 12 days of Christmas due to the important blog post yesterday. I have some other blog posts planned. Don't worry, if there is a few days break blogging about the 12 days of Christmas, I will eventually post about all the days.

No comments: