Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lamb 1 is sick

(Neighbor's names were removed from this sign Lamb 1 posted on the door.)
Today was supposed to be a very busy day. Lamb 2 and 3 were to go with Ram to our church supper. I was going to take Lamb 1 to Cub Scouts, leave Scouts early and sneak into church tonight. It was a special Cub Scouts tonight-dinner and skits and awards. We are disappointed to miss it.

About midnight last night Lamb 1 threw up. He had been complaining all day that his stomach was upset. I thought he had just eaten a lot differently the night before than we usually do-diet pop, more sweets, more fruit, and lots more gluten than we normally eat.

Then this morning he had diarrhea. He took a shower and I changed all his sheets including his mattress pad. I had a lot of laundry to do today. I cleaned their whole bathroom well.

So we sent notices to Cub Scouts that we would not be attending and Ram told the church ladies that we wouldn't be there tonight. Lamb 1 was very careful what he ate today-he did not want to repeat last night. The other two Lambs have a touch of this because their behavior has been terrible the last few days.

Lamb 1 posted this sign on the door and the neighbor boy still rang the doorbell this afternoon. Lamb 1 yelled at him, "Didn't you see the sign?" A salesman also came today but he did not ring the doorbell after seeing the sign, just left his literature.

I am really hoping that we can all get a good night's sleep and that I do not get this before my scheduled dental work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Get well soon!

Oh, I also nominated you for some blog award thingy. It's a post or so ago on my blog. Please don't feel obligated to participate if you don't want to. :)