Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 23, 2012

We had cabinets installed for my china on this day. One arrived with a broken door so they will reorder a new door. Hannah and I unpacked some of my china and as the Lambs would say, "my pretties" and put it in the cabinets. I am not to open the one door that is broken so there are a few things left to unpack and put in that last cabinet. Hannah talked me into giving her a small teapot from my great grandmother. She wasn't there when we packed up my grandma's house so she didn't get as many treasures so I was happy to share with her. Then she had to figure out how to pack a teapot that was over 100 years old and get it back to Hawaii! Photos of the new cabinets to be posted after the new door is installed.

After lunch Hannah and the Lambs and I ran a few errands and "needed" to stop at TCBY for treats. Ram made chili for supper. After supper Ram was nice enough to put the Lambs to bed so Hannah and I could go shopping.
We went to Hobby Lobby and got a few items before they closed and decided to go back again another day as we didn't have enough time. We went to Kohl's to go clothes shopping for Ewe, especially to get jeans and ended up getting a dress and a sweater for Ewe. I don't think I was shopping for anything for myself for a year-last May was the last time I went shopping besides online shopping. It was success to find a dress! I'll have to get jeans another day. Then we browsed Ross as I had never been in there and she thought perhaps there would be another dress I would like.
Then we tried to get coffee but all the coffee shops close really early here and we laughed as we drove around town trying different coffee shops and never got coffee. We went home and got some food ready for our guests for the next day. The next day was a packed day so I will save it for another post.

No comments: