Monday, October 1, 2012

July 3

When Lamb 2's stomach finally settled down and he fell asleep, then he slept through the night. This morning he woke up feeling much better and his fever was gone. Now my prayers are that the other Lambs don't get this.
My blog wasn't totally neglected this summer, but I didn't post very many pictures. I will attempt to catch up on photos of what we did this summer and our vacation.
Lamb 2 and 3



On July 3 the fire truck came to our library. Since we lived so rural before this was very exciting for my Lambs. The firemen were very patient with the children there. We were warned that July 4 is the busiest day of the year for them so they could be called while they were at the library. Thankfully they were able to stay the whole time. I was a good Mama and took lots of photos, here's a few that we took that day.

No comments: