Friday, April 11, 2014

Dr. Seuss Day

We attended an event for Dr. Seuss Day at Barnes and Noble. We actually stumbled into the fun activities-we had no idea this was scheduled. There were so many activities and I was busy helping the Lambs at each station that I didn't take photos. One of their favorites was these elephant ears from Horton Hears a Who. I had no trouble getting them to take photos when we got home. It was such a simple idea-made out of felt and stapled together-I can't imagine how many hundreds they made that day. Thank you to St. Luke's Children's Hospital and Barnes and Noble for a fun day! We will plan to attend again next year.

Lamb 1

Lamb 3

Lamb 2-I love this photo with his new front teeth!

Note: These photos were taken at this event over a month ago. This is one of the many fun things we have done this spring. I downloaded pictures yesterday and realized I am very behind on my blog. With Holy Week next week I don't expect to get caught up soon, but I will post when I am able. 




No comments: