Sunday, October 10, 2010

My hubby...

Ram in the hospital courtyard with his parents today. Ram was able to get outside in this beautiful weather.
Ram may be leaving the hospital tomorrow to go to a hotel for a few days. We may go get him as early as Wednesday. We'll have to see how his recovery goes. He is doing so much better than even when I saw him on Friday. He is eating more normal foods, doing nearly everything without help from the nurses, and is not hooked up to anything any more. I'm so glad to get the update that he is doing so well. He'll move really slow when he comes home, but it will be nice to be home again.
The doctor is going to mail us photos of the tumor. I don't know if I really want to see them, but I think it is cool they are going to mail them to us. It was the size of a football (18x10x10 were the exact measurements). I just can't imagine where he had that since he is so thin. Mayo is amazing to have photographers to take photos during surgery.
It is amazing how God has provided doctors that knew what to do to help Ram and that God has designed our bodies to recover after surgery. "I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:14

2 comments:

Sue said...

Glad to hear he is doing well. Continued prayers for all of you!

Karen said...

God is good! Praying for a full recovery.