Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ewe's Fun in Fargo video



This was my first attempt to use my camera to record a video and post it to my blog. I just had to post our Synodical President playing the banjo! I apologize for the poor quality and the shaky camera in the middle. Give me a break-I had to attend to one of the Lambs in the middle of this video plus this is my first attempt. In the front row is DakotaPam holding one of her baby girls who turned one on Friday. We also sang Happy Birthday to her daughters. The lady playing mandolin second from the right is a member of DakotaPam's church. There were almost 300 of us there that night. There was dinner, then Rev. Harrison spoke, then the entertainment. If Rev. Harrison is coming to speak near you, make sure to attend, it is worth it! We were blessed to have him in Fargo, ND with us last Thursday and Friday. It was a fun evening with great entertainment.

HT for Fun in Fargo title: Witness, Mercy, Life Together Blog

(Sorry the whole screen did not embed. Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCG7WTgiWsA.)

1 comment:

Esther said...

Awesome! What a fun president we have!