Saturday, January 4, 2014

Seventh Day of Christmas

I didn't get this posted yesterday, but we did celebrate the 7th day of Christmas!

Stockings today: Lamb 1: light up battery toothbrush
Lamb 2: 50 state song battery toothbrush, he asked if he could have one like Lamb 1 instead. I bought extras because I expected this. I was disappointed no one wanted the 50 state song toothbrush.
Lamb 3: Pooh battery toothbrush that he liked!

On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven swans-a-swimming.

Seventh Day of Christmas treat: one scoop vanilla Coconut Bliss on a plate of paleo carmel sauce with chocolate chips for the eyes. I thought of lots of other variations for this, but I wanted to try to make the paleo carmel sauce. It was very sweet. Some were scooped better than others for our family, but they all tasted good.We have lots of carmel sauce left that needs to be used in the next two weeks-yum!


Today we enjoyed one of our last days of vacation. Ewe did a little grocery shopping. Ewe went to scrapbooking this evening. Ram made more crepes and we had crepes and lingonberries again. Ram wrote his sermon for Sunday while Ewe was at scrapbooking. I am treasuring these relaxed days before our schedule is busy again next week.



No comments: