Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The twelfth day of Christmas

Stockings today: Lemonhead candy that the Lambs requested
We are done with stockings this year, but I still have some treats left so they will be saved for rewards when the Lambs do well at therapy or if they do well waiting on their brother during therapy.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve drummers drumming.

Twelfth day of Christmas treat: I plan to make muffins today as drums. I have lots of Paleo muffin recipes. I'm not sure which ones I'll make yet.

Today is Ram's long day of work and won't be home until almost the Lambs bedtime. Today is the rare day of the week that we don't need to leave the house all day. We received about an inch of snow last night so the Lambs are looking forward to finishing school and playing outside this afternoon. I can't control the weather but it sure is good motivation to get school done for the Lambs when it does snow! Since we don't have any where to go today, I'm going to try to get caught up on some housework while the Lambs play outside.

No comments: