Sunday, April 5, 2009

7 in 9

7 church services that I plan to attend with the 3 Lambs in the next 9 days and Ram has even more.
Palm Sunday (Ram has 3 services)
Monday of Holy Week-Military Deployment for area town at LCMS church service
Maundy Thursday
Good Friday (Ram has 2 services)
Confirmation on Holy Saturday
Easter (Ram has 3 services)
Easter Monday-Another Military Deployment for other area town at LCMS church service

God willing all the Lambs will stay healthy so we will be able to attend all these. Pray for me in the pew with 3 wiggly Lambs-especially Lamb 3 is a handful no matter whether it is a morning or evening service. All he wants to do is run and that's not possible unless he runs up and down the church aisle. Also pray for me getting the Lambs dressed these 7 days. It's a battle to get all 3 fully clothed to go out of the house. They would love to wear pajamas bottoms, go barefoot, and not wear shirts like they do around the house. Ram will be home some of these times to help me, but he'll be extremely busy this week.

I think I'll be like the Concordia Sisters and not blog during Holy Week. It will be good to meditate on Jesus' passion this week. Plus I'll be busy with the Lambs this week. See you next week!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Have a wonderful Holy Week, Ewe. It is a busy week!