Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ABC Meme

Wait--before you read this post, did you know STELLAN WENT HOME YESTERDAY?!!!!! Head over to MckMama's blog, and praise God with her! She even got to get home a little early thanks to a blog reader that was in air traffic control.

I refuse to do Facebook (that's another whole post), but I saw this meme on Esther's blog and thought it would be fun.

A - Age: 35
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: yardwork
D - Dog's name: never had a dog
E - Essential start your day item: I hate coffee, can't think of anything essential
F - Favorite color: green
G - Gold or Silver: gold
H - Height: 5'10"
I - Instruments you played: flute
J - Job title: Which job? Wife, Mama, end up being church secretary sometimes
K-Kids: Lamb 1 (5), Lamb 2 (almost 3), Lamb 3 (almost 13 months)
L - Living arrangements: 4 bedroom parsonage
M - Mom's name: Joan
N - Nicknames: Ram calls me Baby Doll
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: tonsils, morning sickness with Lamb 1
P - Pet Peeve: I can't stand the sound of filing fingernails.
Q - Quote from a movie: I'm too tired to think of any right now.
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Hannah
T - Time you wake up: if Ram gets up with the Lambs at 7 or 8am, then I get to sleep in until 9 or 10am. If he doesn't get up with them then I have to get up at 7 or 8am. Can you tell no one is in school yet?
U- Underwear: Yes, please. Used to be Victoria's Secret until they changed the way they make them. Not sure what kind to get next.
V - Vegetable you dislike: I like almost all vegetables, except I'm not too fond of raw carrots, but I eat them.
W - Ways you run late: After growing up in the city I'm always checking that the doors are locked, and that all the appliances are off, etc. Also, I don't plan ahead enough for 3 Lambs to get ready, especially now that two of them want to do everything themselves.
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, elbow, chest
Y - Yummy food you make: Ram usually cooks and I usually bake. That's a good deal. I love my homemade granola.
Z - Zoo Favorites: penguins

Fun, right? Consider yourself tagged. I'd love to see your results! Just let me know if you join in, so I can read it too!

2 comments:

Becky Frame said...

One of my college roommates hated the sound of filing fingernails too! She hated it so much that she couldn't be in the room while I filed mine, and she convinced me to quit filing my nails altogether. Now I just clip them to shape.

Esther said...

Thanks for joining in! I loved learning more about you. You're so blessed to get to sleep in so late! :-)