Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fun

My dad sent this to me as an e-mail and I changed it a little for my blog.

Rules: IT'S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS! USE THE 1ST LETTER OF YOUR LAST NAME TO ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS. THEY HAVE TO BE REAL PLACES, NAMES, THINGS. NOTHING MADE UP! TRY TO USE DIFFERENT ANSWERS IF THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU HAD THE SAME 1ST INITIAL. YOU CAN'T USE YOUR NAME FOR THE BOY/GIRL NAME QUESTION. HAVE FUN!!

What letter does your last name start with? P
A 4 Letter Word: play
A Boy's name: Paul
A Girl's Name: Polly
An Occupation: photographer
A Color: purple
Something you wear: polo shirt or pants
A Beverage: purple cow (like orange julius with grape juice instead of oj)
A Food: plum
Something found in the bathroom: pee and poop
A place: Portland
A Reason for being late: (see something found in the bathroom)
Something you shout: oh pifle! (when my dad feels like cussing, he says this), also "Papa, Lambs, come!"
An animal: penguin

Does anyone want to play this game with me? Either put it on your blog or e-mail me or leave me a comment.

No comments: