1. A mother that was very busy last fall would never have her three boys have their photo taken in their Halloween costumes in February. Especially so that she didn't have copies of those photos for herself and the scrapbooks for her children with only a few to give away to grandparents and aunt and no extras. It would be ridiculous to spend that much money for a few photos in Halloween costumes for just me. Nope, not me!
2. That same mother wouldn't feel bad that the third child, the baby, never had a photo taken in his Christmas outfit. Nor would she feel worse because the first child had several photos taken at 2 different photo studios in several outfits and poses for his first Christmas. So that same mother wouldn't schedule a photo of her baby in his Christmas outfit in May to try to make up for it. Of course that photo wouldn't be scheduled today. Nope, not me!
3. Having the photo taken several months later wouldn't make the problem that the baby doesn't have shoes that still fit him to match the Christmas outfit. Nope, not me! (Seriously, the outfit REALLY does still fit him.)
4. A mother would never have the same idea for a blog post, but not get around to posting it until a friend posts it, so she ends up not posting anything for Mother's Day. Nope, not me! You can see my (actually Ram's) idea for a post here.
5. A daughter/daughter-in-law/granddaughter-in-law would never be so busy that she gets the cards for the mothers and mother-in-law in the mail late so they don't receive them by Mother's Day. Nope, not me!
6. That same mother would never have to go out of town with her family for the day and end up not calling the mother-in-law until 9pm and not calling her own mother or grandmother-in-law at all on Mother's Day! Nope, not me!
7. Of course we weren't late to the reservation we made for a Mother's Day buffet at a restaurant because I had to stop to get a newspaper to see the front page article of MckMama. Nope, not me, we were on time! And then I wasn't surprised at all to see MckMama's husband's name and children's names. Nope, not me, I wouldn't be surprised that he has a name other than Prince Charming.
8. Finally, a mother would not be thrilled to open up 2 Mother's Day cards, first thing in the morning on Mother's Day, one from her husband, and one from her children. Nor would she receive a rose in the color picked out by each of her three children (well, the one year old had help picking his). Nope, not me!
Happy Mother's Day, a day late, from not me!