Saturday, December 12, 2009

About Ewe

I received this by e-mail from my friend that had a brain tumor. I was happy to start receiving e-mails from her again after a few years that she wasn't able to use the computer very much. I decided to do this on my blog instead of e-mail her back. I removed a few personal questions because this is on my blog. I am writing this Thursday night even though I'm not posting it until Saturday.

Were you named after anyone? My middle name (which I'm not telling on my blog) was both my maternal and paternal grandmother's first name. I even have my paternal grandmother's TLH hymnal with her name imprinted on the front. My first name is just because my parents wanted a Biblical name. They knew almost no one with my first name when they named me. Then my high school gym class had 6 of us with the same first name.

When was the last time you cried? Thanksgiving Eve.

Do like your handwriting? No. Especially not cursive. I wish I would have been taught a beautiful one like they used to teach in schools.

Do you have kids? Yes, 3 Lambs plus 2 miscarried Lambs in heaven.

Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, but not a lot. Ram does a lot.

Do you still have your tonsils? No. I had them removed when I was a freshman in high school.

Would you bungee jump? No. I've never wanted to and doubt I ever will want to.

What is your favorite Food? Recently, Texas Caviar-thanks to MckMama for the recipe! Probably also grilled cheese-with Lamb 1's dairy problems we haven't had very much grilled cheese since he was born, but I've always liked it.

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. I don't untie the Lambs either.

Do you think you are strong? No, but strong enough to lift 2 Lambs at once when I need to (like over a muddy alley).

Favorite ice cream? Schwans Rocky Road. Bryers Neapolitan. Other kinds butter pecan. Dairy Queen peanut buster parfait. Can you tell I like ice cream?

What is the first thing you notice about people? I really am not very observant about people. I often don't notice when someone gets a hair cut or something like that. This drove my college roommates crazy!

Red or Pink? Neither. My sister has rubbed off to hate pink and red is too flashy. Plus I live in a house full of boys so pink won't work. My sister taught the Lambs when they were very young to say "Yea purple. Boo pink."

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Some days my figure after 3 Lambs-other days I'm glad I have 3 Lambs and don't care about my figure.

Who do you miss the most? My maternal grandmother. Ram's younger brother-mostly that I never got to know Ram's younger brother very well. (I never met his older brother or he would also be on the list.) Also my maternal grandmother's sisters-they were also like grandmas to me. Also my mom because she lives so far away.

What are you wearing? My khaki pants that are too big, warm slippers (-2 with wind chill -17 as I write this), Christmas shirt. We had a Ladies Aid Christmas party tonight as I write this. I'm getting ready to put on my long underwear that I wear for pajamas and go to bed.

What was the last thing you ate? Lots of Christmas cookies at the party tonight. Also some of the dip that I made for the party tonight with chips.

What are you listening to right now? Lamb 2 humming in his bed as he is the only one still awake besides me.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow-it is Lamb 1 and 2's favorite color so I would be picked often by them. Or black because Lamb 3 often picks black.

What is your favorite smell? Ram's cologne, but not when I'm pregnant, then I hate it.

The last person you talked to on the phone? Ram on his cell phone today. He called to tell me that our family is hosting the area pastors for an Epiphany party.

Do you like the person that sent this to you? Of course.

Favorite sport to watch? High school basketball, but just to watch, not to participate in any sports!

What is your hair color? Blond. When I was little it was almost white it was so light-like Lamb 1's. It has darkened but it is still my blond color.

Eye color? Hazel. I'm the only one without blue eyes in this family. If I wear blue they look blue, if I wear green they look green.

Do you wear contacts? No.

Favorite dessert? Almost all of them. Pie, cookies, cheesecake, ice cream, candy, some kinds of cake, homemade pudding,... I do like sweets!

Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings

Last movie you watched? Some of Peanuts Thanksgiving movie while the Lambs were watching it. It's been a long time since I've watched a movie.

What color shirt are you wearing? white sweatshirt with baby Jesus in a manger

Summer or Winter? Winter if it doesn't have to be here in the frozen north. I would prefer winter in Indiana. There they get snow and have 4 seasons but it's not so extreme cold as here.

Hugs or kisses? Both from Ram and the Lambs.

What book are you reading now? Reading for myself-what's that? With the Lambs we are almost done with My Book House volume 2. We've also been reading Christmas stories.

What's on your mouse pad? I don't have one.

What did you watch on TV last night? We don't have TV.

Favorite sound? Ram getting up in the morning so he can take care of the Lambs and I can go back to sleep for a little longer.

Rolling Stones or Beatles? Neither.

What is the farthest you have been from home? Israel

Do you have a special talent? No

Feel free to answer these questions on your blog. I hope you learned a few new things about me here.

No comments: