Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cool idea!

I don't know if it is because I am living out here in rural America or because we homeschool or what, but I think these are so cool. You can personalize paper plates with a photo! Hallmarkparty.com and if you use the code FamilyFun50 you can get the plates half price (10 plates for $5). I'm not going to order any because our Lambs don't know anyone to invite to birthday parties, our family lives too far away to attend birthday parties, we homeschool, and I can't think of any other reason to get paper plates. I usually bought Pooh first birthday paper plates for the Lambs but we never had anyone to invite for their parties. Birthdays are just for us 5. I can't see spending money when it is just for us. But maybe you can think of a good reason to buy these cool paper plates! They have lots of holidays and kids birthdays too. I didn't look at all the details, but it didn't seem that expensive while they are running this half price deal.

No comments: