Thursday, June 3, 2010

Be still, my soul;

Be still, my soul; the Lord is on your side;
Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain;
Leave to your God to order and provide;
In every change He faithful will remain.
Be still, my soul; your best your heavenly Friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end.
Be still, my soul; though dearest friends depart
And all is darkened in this vale of tears;
Then you will better know his love, His heart,
Who comes to soothe your sorrows and your fears.
Be still, my soul; your Jesus can repay
From His own fullness all He takes away.
LSB 752:1&3
We miss you Tim! Ram said, "Happy Birthday Tim" to me yesterday. I'm so sad that our Lambs will never know you as an uncle. We often talk to the Lambs about you. We can't wait until the day that we are reunited.

No comments: