Friday, May 27, 2011

Update on prayer requests

1. My mom did well in her surgery. It took her a long time to get out of the recovery room, but she was able to go home the same afternoon after her morning surgery. Prayers for healing now are appreciated.
2. The nurse actually smiled when she called my name and was very kind yesterday. One doctor appointment down, one more to go. I had 4 hours round trip driving time to listen to Dr. Behnke's organ music very loud and other hymn cds and time to think without Lambs to complain about my music or interrupt my thoughts. I learned some things from the OB/GYN which I will post later. For lunch I enjoyed a delicious bowl of cream of asparagus soup at a cafe and read my next Gene Stratton-Porter book. I returned home to a clean kitchen and the Lambs and Ram did all their chores. I was reminded to hug my miracles of my Lambs when I got home and they attacked me with kisses too. I was reminded to be thankful that Ram is supportive so he got some extra kisses too. Last night I did haircuts and baths for the boys. After a few chapters of Stuart Little read aloud by Ram, the Lambs were in bed early after much time this week playing outside and planting our garden.

No comments: