Saturday, November 21, 2009

Free photo cards

I'm a little afraid to post twice in one day because I want people to read my first post today, but this deal was so good that I needed to post it today.
I can't tell if the deal expires TODAY or if it is good through November 30. I ordered my 50 free ones last night at about midnight-I was afraid it might be really busy during the day time. It seems too good to be true. I haven't received the cards to know for sure that it works, but I just ordered the 50 free 4x8 cards. We have been sick so I didn't have time to take a "Christmas photo" of the boys yet so I used a family photo from this summer. The preview looked really nice. I figured even if it doesn't work, it was completely free so I'm not out anything except the time it took me to create the card. You can do any kind of photo card, but Christmas cards were perfect for this time of year. We send over 100 Christmas cards every year, so this won't be enough, but to get 1/2 free is wonderful!
Click here to see about this deal.

HT: Esther

1 comment:

Esther said...

Glad I could help you! I ordered mine on Thursday, and got an e-mail yesterday that they've been shipped. I'll let you know when I get them--it was an exciting deal, wasn't it?