Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Our church is now the middle service for our tri-parish. Lamb 1 was tired and in a bad mood for Sunday School. He had a lay on the floor tantrum because he couldn't find his offering money. He refused to stand up or sing when they practiced singing in Sunday School. I didn't know what was going to happen at church.
I played my flute and the Lambs sang with the other two Sunday School children, "I am Jesus Little Lamb". Lamb 1 stood up and sang well! The other two children sang well. Lamb 3 stood with the boys for the hymn. Lamb 2 sat down, played with the railing, and sang off to the side so no one could hear him. He usually sings the loudest. For our first time singing in church it wasn't that bad.
Ram had to go to the next service so the Lambs shook hands by themselves. I knew better than to try to get a picture of the boys without Ram there to help.
When Ram got home we headed over to a restaurant across the border in SD for a buffet. It was more crowded than ever. Even though we had a reservation we had to wait awhile. We finally got seated. Lamb 1 had several plates of food plus so many desserts that I lost count. Lamb 2 worked on one plate of food and two desserts. Lamb 3 ate a waffle, mini muffin, and some ice cream. Lamb 3 got some of that ice cream on my dress. 3 and under were free so that meant that Lamb 2 and 3 were both free. Then we attempted a photo and this is the best we could do.
The Lambs gave me flowers with their reward from our local bank and Ram helped them add a couple of roses to the vase. They picked this one because there was a bird and bird nest in it. This was the best photo I could get of this. Sigh.
Ram's parents gave me chocolate, tea, and permission to buy something I need or want. I have had my eye on a cute camera strap since MckMama shared which one she had. Maybe that is what I will buy.
It was a good Mother's Day. I'm so thankful to have Ram and my Lambs.

1 comment:

Dakotapam said...

Hey! At least you got pictures! Happy Mothers Day!