Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekly Update

We had wanted to go to the Twin Cities last week, but it just didn't work out. We stayed here and got some tasks done around home. Ram had a long day on Tuesday visiting people in 3 different towns in 3 different directions. He went 92 miles that day! Wednesday was the last summer reading program at the library. It took over 2 hours to get treats, do a craft, award prizes, etc. On Wednesday the LLL hosted a picnic in the town 45 miles away. It was held at a park that has a sprinkler pad. I'll post more about what we did on Wednesday later. Thursday our babysitter came and we went to the refuge that I posted about. Friday we went to the town 1 1/2 hours away to do some grocery shopping and it ended up being a most of the day trip. Saturday was hot and humid and we stayed home and rested from the week.
In there some where I tried to keep up with dishes and laundry and succeeded some days. I also cleaned the laundry room and organized in there. The spiders love that room and I had quite a job. Thankfully Lamb 1 thought that job was fun and I ended up being a supervisor. I also began cleaning up some things we have stored in the basement-especially old boxes. I didn't finish, but we took a lot out to trash and recycling last week. I also vacuumed and cleaned out our minivan. I began cleaning out our board games and getting some to donate and organizing the rest. Lamb 1 continued to work on his math and do some reading too. My cleaning/organizing the whole house project is going slow but well.

No comments: