Friday, February 12, 2010

Imaginary Winter Sports

We had some bitter cold days in January. The Lambs, especially Lamb 1, are way too active to stay inside and not do some kind of activity. I am always amazed at their creativity.

Lamb 1 and 2 ice skating and playing broom stick hockey

Lamb 2 ice skating and Lamb 3 learning how to sled

Lamb 3 sledding-having a grand time!
(He's smiling for the camera here.)

Lamb 3 being cute
I am thankful that we have my grandma's old sofa with cushions that I don't care about if they play rough with them. No Lambs were injured during our imaginary winter sports. I won't talk about Lamb 2 pretending to be a dog and getting his lips and tongue stuck on the porch rail last Tuesday because that is a day that they really went outside. That was an imaginary dog but real outside day.

No comments: